The faculty and staff of our school will bear the responsibilities and live up to the high expectations of their profession and will take an active role in their communities and in their school.
Employment in the Charter Schools of Excellence™
The Charter Schools of Excellence™ are independent charter schools operating under the auspices of The School Board of Broward County, Florida. Individuals selected for employment with the Charter Schools of Excellence™ will not be employees of the School Board of Broward County, Florida.
Employment opportunities at the Charter Schools of Excellence™ include the following positions:
- Teachers who hold a valid letter of eligibility, temporary or professional certificate in these areas:
- State Certified K-5 Elementary
- State Certified Art K-12
- State Certified Music K-12
- State Certified in ESE
- State Certified P.E. Teacher K-12
- Teacher Associates with a minimum of 60 Credit Hours and Sub Certified by Broward County School District
- Teacher Interns
- Office Manager/Bookkeeper/DATA Processor
Salaries are commensurate with the Broward County School District based upon verification of experience.
Teachers and other employees of the Charter Schools of Excellence™ are eligible for the following comprehensive benefits:
- Florida Retirement System (FRS)
- Medical (AvMed Plans)
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance (Guardian)
- Sick Days
- Vacation Days
The Charter Schools of Excellence™ do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.